Immediately after hiring
We are a digital content agency. We create customized blogs, articles, videos and social media for companies that can't commit their resources or management to an ongoing publishing effort.
And we're looking for a writer for a short gig (10 - 350 word posts.) This could turn into long term if you mesh with our company.
Our Company: Brandsplat
Our Website: Brandsplat.com
Specific Skills for This Gig
• Knowledge of Disabled Sports
• Passionate about the power of adaptive sports to change people lives.
• Knowledge and interest in specific adaptive sports - like sled hockey, wheelchair basketball, skiing
• Ability to research information on Adaptive Sports for ongoing stories.
Basic Required Skills:
• Excellent writing skills with a strong command of the English language
• Excellent grammar
• Ability to write concise, persuasive and attention-grabbing content
• Ability to proofread and edit well
• Strong organizational and analytical skills
• Be able to communicate effectively with the Managing Editor and Copy Editor
• Must be fairly web savvy
• Able to work independently.
• Ability to manage multiple projects with varying deadlines
If you are hardworking, motivated, and enthusiastic with exceptional writing and communication skills and are passionate about adaptive sports, then we would like to meet you! All interested applicants, please submit:
• Cover letter
• Writing samples or links to published articles
10 - 350 word posts on adaptive sports