Social Media Marketing Trainee
|$5.00 / hr||13||Jun 05, 2012|
Immediately after hiring
More than 6 months
10 to 30 hours a week
Project Timeline Preference
System Controlled Screen-shots every 10 minutes
Would you like to learn how to build targeted audiences on popular social networks like Google+, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and more? Do you enjoy surfing the web, reading blogs, and learning about interesting people online? Are you usually among the first to know about new feature enhancements or other changes happening on major social media platforms? Do you like beta testing proprietary software? Do you want to become a social media marketing bad ass?
If you answered yes to all of the above questions we’d like to get to know you..
We are seeking a virtual part-time online marketing trainee to assist with our social media marketing efforts for multiple websites.
We will train you to be awesome. Please note that the training will be in English so you must be very fluent in it.
Primary responsibilities will include:
• Setting up social media accounts for new properties
• Creating targeted lists of people to follow, friend, et.
• Using third party software, proprietary software and manual methods to build up social media account followings (followers, likes, et.)
• Occasional community participation and blog commenting
• Good attitude
• Willingness to learn
• Ability to self manage and work autonomously
• Ability to follow instruction
• Adherence to deadlines
• Clear spoken English and excellent written English
• Genuine interest in social media and people
• Some college (can be currently attending)
• Natural curiosity
We will provide access to all the necessary software, however you must have your own computer and reliable 24/7 Internet access.
If interested please attach your resume and also include the URLs to your handles on Twitter and Facebook to be considered for the social media trainee position. Applicants who do not submit a resume and social handles will not be considered.