Nov 22, 2011
1 to 3 months
10 to 30 hours a week
Email/ CRM Marketing Specialist
What Are We About?
We are a Vancouver based tech start-up currently in beta development.
Our website provides users with free instant online access to receipts, product registration, automated warranty claims and even manuals in one central place. We give bricks and online retailers a free service they can offer their customers, to keep better organized and to get their products fixed under warranty if a problem arises. The incentive for retailers to partner with Warranty Life is the opportunity to offer extended warranties to customers that did not buy them at the time of their purchase.
We were recently selected to attend Launch: Silicon Valley 2011 in Mountain View, California where we were one of six companies recognized as the ‘Most Likely To Succeed’.
Who Are We Looking For?
• Proven performance managing an email marketing program
• Basic ability to read and work with HTML
• Experience working with online applications and databases
• Create content for prospect and user email campaigns
• Develop innovative strategies for converting leads into qualified prospects with lead nurturing campaigns
• Develop effective email templates to communicate with prospects and users
• Manage large email lists to meet/exceed KPIs while consistently enhancing program via segmentation, and testing of content, design, and frequency of campaigns
• Maximize email marketing performance via retention strategies, which include driving promotions and triggered campaign strategies
• Strong knowledge of online tracking technologies including Google Analytics and ability to work with internal production and technology teams to achieve goals
• Monitor and ensure compliance with email policies and CRM best practices
• Experience using customer data to determine targeting criteria as well as test designs within an overall contact strategy
• Ability to work efficiently both independently and with a team
We are currently seeking an experienced full-time e-mail marketing specialist that will be responsible for the email/CRM marketing experience. You will be required to analyze email performance to meet/exceed volume and ROI targets. You’ll also need to implement and test changes to content, template, list segmentation and delivery. We offer a competitive salary, flexible hours and equity plan.