Creative/Technical/Marketing writer required
|$20.00 / hr||8||Mar 07, 2012|
Immediately after hiring
Less than 1 month
Less than 10 hours a week
Firm seeks an experienced writer to help create effective, compelling print and online marketing materials of training equipment found within the Railroad industry. We offer dynamic training capabilities through the use of heavy equipment based simulators.
• Write/and or edit clear, persuasive, original copy for web/digital, print ads, online marketing, brochures, press.
• The ability to adjust the tone and "voice" of writing to match the subject being reviewed
• An understanding of rhetorical styles and persuasive writing
• An ability to write comfortably on a variety of topics
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong creative writing skills a must
• Excellent organizational skills and time management
• Ability to multi task in fast paced environment
• Experience with general computer use and strong knowledge of Microsoft office
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
• Good attention to detail
• WordPress knowledge would be an asset
• Understanding of concept development for integrated on and off line marketing, promotional projects, and familiarity with social marketing and social media trends
The Marketing Writer will work closely with our technical team understanding the products features that puts our company on the fast track to becoming an industry leader, meanwhile providing written content for brochures, e-blasts, newsletter articles, presentations, investor education materials.