Immediately after hiring
More than 6 months
10 to 30 hours a week
Project Timeline Preference
System Controlled Screen-shots every 10 minutes
Wanted: A customer focused, attention-to-detail type of person with the ability to follow-thru on multi-step tasks.
PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST BE PHYSICALLY LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES. IF YOU RESIDE OUTSIDE THE US PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS JOB.
Are you organized? Do you run a tight-ship? Can you learn new things quickly?
This position is for a part-time virtual assistant (you can work from home) for an online health and fitness publishing company. The position requires the successful applicant to work 5 days a week (Monday to Friday), starting with 2 to 3 hours a day during normal business hours.
The successful applicant must be a competent user of Google apps; including Gmail, Google Calendar and Google Docs.
Your roles and responsibilities will include:
* Email management.
* Online help desk management.
* Customer support (checking order status, handling refunds and returns, general customer inquiries, etc.)
* General support (answering pre-purchase questions, returning phone calls, etc.)
* Scheduling and Google calendar management.
* Data entry and customer database management.
* Liaising with warehouse and shipping staff.
* Sorting, organising & filing all incoming correspondence (mail, fax, voice mail, etc.)
* Document current policies and procedures as well as implement new procedures.
Job is for a permanent (part time) ongoing position.