We hope the design can show people that there is a gateway to our inner guidance, and color is the key to open that gate.
1. interested in spiritual area, such as holistic therapists.
2. hope to work in spiritual industry or integrate spiritual knowledge into their work, such as interior designer artists and yoga teacher.
3. hope not only to discover one's gifts and potential but to transform themselves.
4. willing to be eco-friendly and use only natural products.
What our logo should communicate
2. deliver happiness
3. clean and classic
4. have strong impression; remember it at the first sight
5. not so serious
Styles we are interested in:
Character logos often use fun, memorable mascots to represent a brand. College sports teams and
businesses use this type of branding to establish a more personable relationship between their customer and their brand.
Coat of Arms or Family Crest
A Coat of Arms or Family Crest is a symbolic logo that generally reflects the history of an
organization. This kind of logo is a great way to project to your customers a sense of history and establishment.
An emblem uses a shape or picture to literally or metaphorically represent a company or brand.
Generally the organization's name will be included in the emblem.
What values should our logo communicate
Logo design created by professional graphic designer stormbighit