Immediately after hiring
- 2 logos with similar look and feel. One as "horsehan.com" the other as "马汉网". We would also like to consider a "Horse Han" logo as an alternative to Horsehan.com.
- they should be clean, minimalist that demonstrates professionalism, quality and premier service
- something appealing to the Chinese audience
- an image of a horse head, perhaps somewhat abstract (no whole horse bodies and no human figures)
- would like to see 1-colour, 2-colour, and 3-colour options initially
- colours - would like to see some logo concepts with a royal purple in it. No bright/fluorescent colors please.
- we don’t want a copy of this, but we like the feel of this site appeals to the chinese audience - http://www.huatian2012.com/ - this should give a sense for the type of feel we are looking for.
Background info From Wikipedia:
Han Chinese (simplified Chinese: 汉族 or 汉人; traditional Chinese: 漢族 or 漢人; pinyin: hànzú or hànrén) are an ethnic group native to China and are the largest single ethnic group in the world.
- 2 logos, one in English, one in Mandarin, with colour scheme working for both white and black backgrounds (perhaps two different coloured logos for each background)
- all useful digital file formats in for website and digital use and also for printing large on banners, branding, etc.